Friday, August 13, 2010

Amish Dinning Room Chair Styles

Amish dining chairs are offered in far more styles than the easily recognizable traditional look of straight-backed slatted or spindled dining chairs. The Amish dining chair can now be purchased in several styles. Some of these styles include:
• The Mission style emphasizes slats and straight lines.
• The Shaker style is slightly more rustic, creating a country kitchen theme.
• Colonial styles echo the early colonial period of the United States.
• Queen Anne style chairs feature turned legs and an elegant, more formal look.
• The various formal dining chair options feature darker stains and regal design.

Many Amish dinning chairs come with the option of adding a padded leather or fabric seat with some even with your choice of fabric or leather color. When choosing Amish dining chairs, consider your space and what mood you are trying to set. Ask yourself if you are wanting a formal or more casual dinning room. This will help you decide what style of Amish dinning chair best fits the feel.

Some of the benefits of choosing Amish dining chairs are the sturdy construction, the wide variety of styles and sizes, and the solid wood used that adds to its beauty and durability. Furnishings set the tone for your home. This also applies to dining furniture. Amish dining chairs will help finish off that perfect tone in your dining area.

ABOUT THE PICTURE
Victoria Chair

AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

3 comments:

  1. My wife bought a dining room set about a year ago, and not from you I'm sad to say. The table is ok but I have never liked the chairs. They are the most uncomfortable and ugly chairs I have ever seen. A friend of mine suggested I look at your site to see if I could replace them. I figured I'd have to buy the table too and I'm surprised and delighted to see that I don't. I think I'm going to burn the ones we have as soon as I can order new ones and get them delivered. I can't even imagine giving them away. I'm still trying to figure out what my wife saw in them to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There sure doesn't look like there is much of a back to those chairs. I like to look but wonder about the comfort. I think this is one that I would have to sit on before I buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought a dining room table and chairs from you a few months back. We are totally pleased with the purchase and have been able to send some business your way because of it. My brother wanted me to sell him mine so he wouldn't have to wait on delivery. I just laughed and told him to get in line.

    ReplyDelete