Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quick Tips to Give a Room a New Look

If your home is already adorned with beautiful Amish furniture, you have the hard part done and giving any room in your home a new look will cost hardly nothing! However, even with beautiful Amish furniture in your home, a rooms décor can become stale or boring after a while. When that happens, it doesn’t require buying more furniture to give it a new look, of course unless you need new furniture and then I suggest Amish furniture due to its longlivity, durability and beauty. All it really needs is a little change. A little change can make all the difference in the world.

One of the easiest ways is by simply moving your furniture around. Play with different set ups. Move a piece of furniture out of a room or bring a new piece of furniture in. By simple rearranging your furniture can give a room an entirely different feel and look.

If by merely moving your furniture around doesn’t quite cut it, consider changing up your lines, curtains, throw pillow. This can bring new color into a room giving it a completely new spice to life.

The focal point of interest in a room is important to the feel a room gives. Your focal point is where your eye is automatically drawn to when entering a room. If you have excessive furniture in a room or clutter, your focal point can be thrown off. It is kind of like when your children have their toys strewn throughout a room and all you see when you first walk in is the toys. Heck out what your focal point is in the room you want to refresh, and refresh your focal point. If the focal point is a signature Amish piece of furniture, add a vase with flowers or a picture frame, knick knack or whatnot to bring the eye a different view. You can even hang an interesting art piece on the wall behind the Amish piece.

You can change the lighting by simply switching out your table lamps or putting a fresh color shade on. Change the wall color, or add seasonal décor to give a room a fresh look. De-cluttering is the biggest help to any room in giving it a fresh look. You would be surprised just how much better a room can look by simply simplifying.

ABOUT THE PICTURE:
Small Console
Small Console - 30"High x 38 " Wide x 13 1/4" Deep.
FEATURES: 2 Glass Doors With Locks, 2 Adjustable Glass Shelves With
Plate Grooves, Wood Top, Light.
OPTIONS: Leaded Glass Doors, Beveled Glass.
This elegant product is 100% Amish crafted in accordance with centuries old woodworking techniques and produced in the heart of one of the largest Amish communities in the United States.


AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

8 comments:

  1. You must have gone to the same school of thought that my Mom attended. At least once every season, she brought us in to rearrange the furniture. Generally it was just the living room. Twice a year she had us move all of the furniture for Spring and Fall cleaning. I'm a pro at moving and arranging furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom crochets doilies in various colors and uses them inside and outside of her china hutch and on the coffee and end tables in the living room. Those along with fresh cut flowers always give the rooms a new look. She's a natural at things like that. I wish I had inherited her talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom has 12 sets of 4 plates that were made to commemorate the months of the year. She rotates the sets throughout the year and adds her own personal touch of something from outdoors to each set. I wish I had her sense of decorating but then if I did I might not enjoy hers so much. The Amish made furniture never looked better than it does in her home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've been renewing the look of my rooms without even realizing it. When I get mad or upset about something, I start cleaning and moving furniture around. I'm better than I thought I was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this console and I have the perfect spot for it in my livingroom. I have a collection of antique vases that would look really great in there. I like the idea that there are locks on them as I have 3 young grandchildren that would love to get their chubby little hands on Nana's vases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! It is on my Christmas list. I gave my husband the link to your blog and website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same dishes that are in that cabinet! What a great idea to display them plus make more room in my kitchen cabinets. You sold me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the decorating tips! After I paint, I'm going to add this piece of furniture to my decor. :)

    ReplyDelete