Friday, July 9, 2010

Amish High Chairs

A perfect gift for the soon to be new parents is one of the Amish High Chairs. Every parent needs a high chair to properly feed their child. An Amish High Chair is made only of the best materials. The high chair is handcrafted to precision.

Imagine when the mother of the child opens her baby shower gift and sees the absolutely beautiful Amish High Chair. You may choose to purchase the Amish High Chair on your own or with a group of people. If you are the soon to be grandparents you may want to purchase the high chair on your own. If you are friends or co-workers with the new parents than you may want to get a group of people to chip in and purchase the Amish High Chair.

The new parents will be able to use the Amish High Chair until the child outgrows it. The new parents will have a sturdy high chair for the children that may follow. The Amish High Chair will be one piece that is saved and passed down to each generation. The future new parents will cherish the handcrafted gift.

ABOUT THE PICTURE
Highchair - Acorn Style - Flip Tray - Oak
The size of item is 21 x 20 x 39.5
The seat is 23.5 High
Tip top quality materials and craftsmanship with every high chair that is created. You may choose from many different styles of high chairs. There is sure to be a style that will fit your household or the gift recipient’s décor. Each Amish high chair is made out of solid oak.

AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

5 comments:

  1. I bought a plastic type high chair for my first child and it barely lasted until she was able to sit in a booster. It wasn't good enough for anything but the trash. Mom sent me to your site and I can't believe how pretty your high chairs are and how big the selection is. I about due to deliver a son. He will have one of your high chairs and something tells me it will last through however many children we end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After wrestling with a plastic high chair with a padded cloth covering, I'm ready for a back to the basics wood one. My Mom told me that if I was buying wood it had better come from your site, so here I am. I love the looks of this one and I just found out I'll be needing 2 as I'm having twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wooden high chair looks so much better than the plastic ones. They stain easilly too. I never liked the padded fabric ones. The fabric is hard to get off and on for cleaning and it seems like it's always dirty no matter how often I wash it. My daughter may prefer those but Grandma's house is about to revert to wood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, does this bring back memories. In the days before booster seats, a child stayed in a high chair until he could reach the table. I'm glad to see that wood is still around. It's a lot more stable than a plastic high chair, and a lot easier to keep clean. Hands down, it's nicer to look at too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine is adopting an 9 month old little girl from another country. She is scrambling around trying to get everything ready before she flies over to get her. I told her I would take care of the high chair. I knew just where to come to find what I was looking for. This one is perfect and I'll have it in place in the kitchen before she returns.

    ReplyDelete