Monday, June 14, 2010

Amish Children’s Tables

Amish Retail’s child-size tables are so much fun for children. Children will spend hours on end sitting at one of the handcrafted Amish tables, coloring, having tea parties, eating lunch, and doing loads of other activities. The great thing about Amish Children’s tables is that no matter how rough your children are with one of these Amish tables, you can be sure that the table will stay standing - Amish furniture is made to endure much more than what small children can dish out! Here are just a few of the many great choices in Amish Children’s Tables that Amish Retail has to offer.


Child's Dinette Set
2 Chairs, 1 Bench & Table - Oak



Child's Table Set w/2 sheaf chairs (24x30 rect.table), Oak
The rectangle table is 24 x 30
Each Sheaf Chair is 14.5 x 13 x 26.5


Child's Table Set w/2 sheaf chairs (round table), Oak
The size of the table is 30" Round x 21" High
The size of the chair is 14.5 x 13 x 26.5


Child's Table Set-Royal Mission
The size of the table is 30 x 27 x 21 high
The size of the chairs are 12 x 12 x 27


AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

8 comments:

  1. Those sure are a step up from the table and chairs I had as a kid. They look a lot sturdier too. As I recall, I got the set for Christmas and before Easter, my brother had broke it. He kept climbing on it shouting GERONIMO as he jumped off of it. The chairs lasted a little longer, but not much. I beg my grandkids would love to have a set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out today that the twins I'm carrying are girls. I am so totally excited. I know they won't be needing a table and chairs for a while but I want it in their room when they are ready for it. I'm going to make a little pink table cloth for it too. I've already ordered the table and chairs and I'm on my way to pick out the material for the table cloth as soon as I'm done here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister's little girl is turning 2 next month and I noticed that she doesn't really have any place to sit when she reads or colors or works puzzles. I thought of the table and chairs I saw on this site when we were looking at entetainment centers. I check with my wife and she said that would be a great idea. Hurray, I did something right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought one of the dinette sets for my day care kids. All of the parents who have seen it have asked where I found it. It's a quality that you don't find in most sets. I referred them all to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had my girls in for their checkup and shots today and the reception area had a new table and chairs. I was so impressed I asked them where they had bought it. The office manager gave me the link for your site. I can't believe all of the great looking furniture I've seen so far. I envision a new look for my house, starting with a table and chairs for the girls room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 3 year old has play dates and the kids are really too small to sit at the table and I don't have enough boosters for all of them. The Children's Dinette Set will solve that problem. I can store the bench unless it needed and the table and chairs can sit in between the dining and living room. It will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ordered the round table and chairs for my grandchildren. They all like to color and paint and they really need a table just their size for when they visit Grandma. I know they'll be surprised when they see and they'll love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These table and chair sets are just too cute for words. They look a lot sturdier than the metal ones all of the department stores carry. My grandkids have been asking for one so I came looking to see what you offered. Now, I just need to decide which one to get.

    ReplyDelete