Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don’t settle when you want the best


Everyone deserves the best in jobs, relationships, and in their home furnishings. For some, we have to wait until we find the best or save to be able to afford the best but the waiting and saving pays off once the best is achieved. With Amish furniture, even though some pieces may seem out of reach, saving for them is well worth it. For one thing, you will have it for the rest of your life and it will still look as beautiful as the day you purchased it. You can hand it down for generations. You will be impressed with its durability and those who visit your home will be impressed with your taste in furniture and quality. It is a solid choice in home furnishings and one you will never regret. So when you are not willing to settle, shop Amish Retail where you will only get the very best.

ABOUT THE PICTURE
Cambria Bed with Low Footboard
The Cambri is shown in Brown maple with expresso dye stain. This bed comes in full, queen or king. We have a complete bedroom set for this bed. Check the bedroom set for details. Call with questions or for pricing info.

AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

7 comments:

  1. From the first time I saw the bed and dresser that my grandparents Amish friend and neighbor made for them, I knew it would be my fist choice when I grew up. I did eventually grow up and Amish made is what I bought. It doesn't look a whole lot different than the one my grandparents have had all these years. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something my Dad would say. He always told us to save a little longer and buy quality. He was sure right about that. Of course, like most, I had to find out the hard way. My wife and I bought a bedroom set that we felt we could afford. Before the first year was out the frame had broken and it couldn't be fixed. After that, we bought Amish made and that one is still in use today and we've been together almost 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great advice. My wife wanted to buy an Amish built bedroom set and I talked her out of it. I thought we would be saving money. How wrong I was. 2 of the drawers have already fallen apart and one of the slats on the bed broke. I'll probably never hear the end of it. I'm saving up now and hope to have enough to replace it by Christmas. That should put me back into her good graces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't settle. We slept on a fold out couch until we had the money to buy the Amish made bedroom outfit I wanted. The couch was not the most comfortable thing around so there was an added incentive to save the money we needed. Now, we have our bedroom done and it's wonderful to be able to stretch out and relax on the new mattress and just look at the furniture. We're so proud of it. It's the first thing we show any visitors. They just laugh at us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this bedroom outfit. I thought I'd want oak again, but now that I've seen this, I've changed my mind. It has a really rich look to the grain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been looking for a bedroom outfit off and on for a couple of months. We couldn't agree on one to save our lives. My Mom told me to come to your site and check them out. I really liked this one and as soon as Paul got home from work I showed it to him. Guess what? He likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I grew up in a home full of nice furniture and a lot of it was Amish made since we live in a town very near an Amish community. I learned early that if you want something to last, you don't buy inferior. I still live near the same community and I love their furniture. I'm carrying on the family tradition!

    ReplyDelete