Friday, June 11, 2010

Amish Wine Racks


Amish Retail has a variety of wine racks, made from only the best materials. If you want a solid oak wine rack, then you want to shop AmishRetail.com. Whether you entertain on a regular basis with wine dinners or if you just enjoy a nice glass of wine from time to time, Amish Wine Racks make a great addition to any home. Let Amish Retail provide you with the Amish furniture and wine racks that you desire and deserve.


Deluxe Wine Cabinet
Deluxe Wine Cabinet-75" High x 52" Wide x 25" Deep
FEATURES: Arched Doors, Plain Glass, Holds 14 Bottles, Can Lights, 2
Adjustable Glass Shelves, Pocket Doors, Utility Drawer



Legacy 3-Door Wine Hutch
Legacy 3-Door Wine Hutch - 82" High x 70" Wide x 20" Deep
FEATURES: Beveled Glass Doors, Rope Twists, Pewter Knobs, 3 Can Lights,
Holds 6 Wine Bottles, Wine Glass Racks, Adjustable Wood Shelf in the
Top and Bottom, Touchsystem.


Mount Eaton Wine Cabinet
Mt. Eaton Wine Cabinet - 75" High x 52" Wide x 25" Deep
FEATURES: 2 Pocket Arched Door on Top w/ Rain Glass, 3 Adjustable Glass
Shelves w/ Plate Groove on Top, 2 Reversed Raised Panel Arched Doors on
Bottom, Reversed Raised Panel Sides, Black Painted Wood Knobs & Rope
Molding, Utility Drawer in Bottom, Wine Rack in Bottom (Holds 11 Wine Bottles)
Refrigerator Shelf (Holds a Refrigerator 18" High x 19 3/4" Wide x 23" Deep)
2 Can Lights, Touchsystem
Shown in Quartersawn Oak.


Mt. Eaton Wine Tower
Mt. Eaton Wine Tower- 72" high x 30" Wide x 30" Deep.
FEATURES: Wine Glass Holders on Top, 1 Drawer on Full Extension Slides,
Rack to Hold 15 Wine Bottles, Black Rope Molding, Black Knobs.


Mt. Eaton Wine Tower - 1
Princeton Wine Tower- 39 1/4" High x 26 3/4" Wide x 26 3/4" Deep
(With the Handles the Cabinet is 29" Wide)
FEATURES: 1 Glass Door, Beveled Glass, 1 Glass Shelf, Rack for 13 Wine
Bottles, Brass Hardware, Knife Hinges, Top Comes off as a Serving Tray
OPTIONS: Plain Glass.

AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

5 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a wine cabinet and the ones you carry are so pretty. I looked at each one and my only thought was, I know it's too big for the space I have available. And then I saw the Mt. Eaton Wine Tower and I felt like I had struck gold. It's just the right size and has all of the storage I need. I like the shorter version too, but I don't want anyone to overlook it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never considered buying a wine cabinet because I didn't like the looks of the ones I saw. These are all really nice looking and I would buy any of them, just as soon as I can figure out which one I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed my husband these cabinets this afternoon and he said I didn't have to buy one, that he was sure he could make me one. I didn't laugh and I'm so proud of myself. I also know that he will never get around to starting it, let alone finishing it. I'm ordering the one I want right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother has been looking for a wine cabinet but hadn't found one that they liked. I just mailed him the link to your site. I know he'll find something to his liking here. Even his picky wife will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Legacy 3-Door Wine Hutch but I don't have enough room for it. The Mt. Eaton Wine Tower would be a good fit and has a really classy look to it. Since I don't think my husband is willing to sell the house and move so I can the the Legacy, I guess I'll order the Mt. Eaton. It's not much of a sacrifice but I'll let him think it is.

    ReplyDelete