Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hanging Amish Pictures or Mirrors



Do you find yourself buying pictures to work in places where you have previously attempted to hang pictures to cover up nail holes from misjudgments? You wouldn’t be the first! Here is a great way to never have that happen to you again when hanging Amish pictures or mirrors and it is simple!

Cut a paper pattern the size of the picture(s) that you plan to hang. Mark on it where the hangers are at. Tape the papers to the wall where you want to and your picture(s), step back and make sure it is level, then simply drive the nails where the hangers are!

If you rent and are not allowed to put nails in the wall, use sewing machine needles. They will hold up to 30 pounds and barely leave a mark in the wall.

ABOUT THE PICTURE
Footprints Mirror
All mirrors are available in S-2 Stain Only

This elegant product is 100% Amish crafted in accordance with centuries old woodworking techniques and produced in the heart of one of the largest Amish communities in the United States.

AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

5 comments:

  1. Using sewing machine needles was a fantastic idea. They are very sharp and went right into the wall and I was able to hang a picture that had been sitting on the back of an end table and leaning against the wall. It looks so much better displayed the way it was meant to be. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a pattern of the frame I want to hang just might work. I always think I have it lined up right but I seldom get it right on the first try. I have a mirror I'm getting ready to hang and I'm going to try this method. Thanks for all the super hints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Foot Prints mirror is very pretty. I've been looking for a replacement for an old picture I had hanging in the living room and this is just about the same size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh when I read this article. Most of my hanging pictures have at least 2 or 3 holes behind them because I thought I could hang it straight. Right!! I'm going to try the patter the next time I want to hang something. It sounds pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hung a picture using sewing machine needles. What a terrific idea. I'm the manager of the apartment complex where I live and I've always told the tennants no nails or screws in the walls. Now, thanks to you I have a workable alternative. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete