Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Accessorizing your Home Office with Amish Furniture

When shopping for office furniture, you want furniture that is not just stylish, but comfortable and oriented toward work - you want to be able to get a lot of work completed when you sit at or on your office furniture. Well, perhaps hard work yields hard work: each piece of our Amish office furniture that we sell has been handcrafted with care and lots of work so that you can use it to get your own work done efficiently.

Here are just a few of the many great selections you have to choose from to accessorize your office perfectly.

File Cabinets
Get rid of your tacky metal filing cabinets and pick up some of our Amish filing cabinets, today. Each of our filing cabinets is so much more than just a tool for organizing files and folders - each is also a beautiful piece of office furniture, furniture that you will be able to pass on down to future generations of your family. Why have a metal filing cabinet when you can get one made of oak, cherry, or another wood… one that can match your other office furniture perfectly?


Deluxe File Cabinet
The Mission 3 drawer file cabinet is shown in quartersawn oak with the black mission hardware. Flat panel design on the sides and front. The unit has full extension drawer slides with dovetailed drawers. Letter sized drawers (legal size is optional for up-charge)

This unit is also available in a 2 or 4 drawer model. It is also available in a raised panel side upon request

The unit measures 19”W x 42” tall and 26” deep

Available in oak, cherry, soft brown maple or quartersawn oak.


Coat Tree



Acorn Hall Tree - Cherry
Weight 17.0 lb
Dimensions 67" Tall with a 22.75" Base and 3 x 3 Post


Office Accessories


Business Card Box - Cherry
Display your business cards with style and elegance.
Dimensions 3 x 4.5 x 2


Letter Holder - Triple Pocket - Plain Style - Oak
Dimensions 17.75 x 3 x 14
Weight 7.0 lb


AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a home office but my office is furnished with Amish made furniture. I'm an attorney and first impressions are important. My home is full of Amish made furniture so it made sense to me to use it for my office as well. It was an investment in my future that has paid off handsomely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an appointment with my tax accountant this morning and I commented on the wooden file cabinets he had. He told me that they were Amish made and that he had bought them online. I asked for the information and here I am. I'm liking just about everything I see. I'm waiting for the financing to be approved on my first house. I had already decided to take my time furnishing it so I can get the look I want. It would appear that you have it all, short of appliances. I'm going to enjoy picking out each piece. And to think, I found this site because I have to pay taxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the letter holder to help me keep track of my bills. It's nice to have them all in the same place when it comes time to pay them. It's one of the best things I've ever bought for myself and it's a nice addition to my home office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really love to add several of the filing cabinets to my home office. It would sure help clean up the paper stacks I have on pretty much every surface. I'm always afraid someone will move something and I'd be lost. If it were filed in the cabinets that would make it much easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking on getting the hall tree to replace the monster I have now. This appears to be a lot more compact but would still serve the same purpose. It looks a lot 'richer' than the one I have to. Of course, I bought this one used almost 20 years ago so maybe I shouldn't be too harsh when speaking about it.

    ReplyDelete