Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mother’s Day is Making its Way

Mother’s Day is quickly approaching. Come May 9th, if you do not have something to show for the woman who brought you into this world, or the woman who bore your children, and for some, even their grandmother, you may find yourself in a world of hurts. Every Mother’s Day I quickly think of a scene on the “Cosby Show” some years back. Not saying how many years, but Dr. Huxtable makes a statement to Theo that went something like “I brought you into this world, and I will take you out of this world” when Theo had done something wrong. I can’t remember exactly, but it always has stuck in my head, so whenever Mother’s Day approaches, that comment comes to mind and I think.. I best show my appreciation! Mind you, I don’t think my mother would take me out of this world, but I am not giving her any reason either! Of course, that is all in fun. On the more serious side, Mother’s do need to be observed for all the wonderful things they have done. Every once in a while, something other than a flower bouquet, candy, or a meal out to celebrate Mother’s Day is a great way to cement that appreciation in your mother’s eyes and heart forever… something that will last as long as you want your mother to be around, - forever. Your mother will cherish Amish furniture forever. Every time your mother looks at the Amish made furniture piece you got her for Mother’s Day, she will smile and think of you. Moreover, I don’t think you will ever have to worry about hearing “I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it too.”

Here are just a few suggestions that any mother would love this coming Mother’s Day that will become a family heirloom for generations.

Hutches make a great Mother's Day gift like the Boston Shaker Hutches.

The Boston Shaker hutch is available in a 2 door or 3 door unit. The 2 door unit measures 46" wide and the 3 door is 61" wide.

Both units are shown in oak with standard wood knobs. Features include recessed display lighting, dovetailed drawers with full extension drawer slides. Adjustable hardwood shelves in the base unit and Adjustable glass shelves with wood faces on the upper unit. This will allow the light to shine through. Plate groove on the glass shelf is standard.
Choose from Oak, cherry, quartersawn oak, maple or Hickory.


Curio Cabinets are a common favorite amongst women. They make a terrific accent to any room and a perfect Mother's day gift like the Beanie Bin Curio.

Beanie Bin Curio - 45" High x 30" Wide x 13" Deep. FEATURES: 2 Side Glass Doors, Rope Twists, Light, 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves w/ Plate Grooves, Mirror Back. OPTIONS: Beveled Glass Front. This elegant product is 100% Amish crafted in accordance with centuries old woodworking techniques and produced in the heart of one of the largest Amish communities in the United States.

Chest and Cedar Trunks are always a delight to recieve as a gift on any occasion, but having one delivered on Mother's Day will leave a lasting impact in your Mother's heart.

Edinburg Chest with Jewelry Drawer
The Edinburg chest tieh jewelry drawer is 61" x 39" x 21" deep and is shown in cherry. Available in, oak, cherry or quartersawn oak. The slide out jewelry drawer is on ball bearing slides and covered with felt. The drawers are dovetailed and comes with hardware shown


Cedar Trunk-"all cedar" 24"




AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

4 comments:

  1. The Cedar Trunk is awesome. I've been looking for a storage container of some kind to sit at the end of our bed to hold winter blankets. This would be perfect and I love the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom collects angels and they would look right at home in the Beanie Bin Curio. The light would really set them off. I'm thinking about buying this for her for Mothers Day. She has mentioned before that she doesn't like to leave them out because she's afraid they will get broken. That would also give her peace of mind besides a way to showcase them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use any or all of the things you have pictured here. I live in a farm house that is nearly 150 years old. Of course it's been modernized and restored to it's original plans. I know right where I'd put each piece. I'm going to leave this page up on the screen. I wonder if you know who will take the hint!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I look at the Edinburg Chest with the Jewelry Drawer, the more I can picture it in my bedroom. I recently bought an Amish made oak bed but I just kept on using my old dresser even though it didn't match because I couldn't find one that I really liked. I have a lot of jewelry and this dresser would take care of that too. My search is over and I'm going to see about ordering it.

    ReplyDelete