Friday, April 30, 2010

Be Ready when the Baby Stork Arrives with an Amish Highchair



What is the one thing that is handed down from child to child as they enter the world into a family other than the baby bed? Well, if you have a solid and durable Amish Highchair that would be the answer. The great thing about Amish Highchairs is that it can go through so many generations in a family. Even if it gets a few grape juice stains, it can be sanded and made to look good as new with just some simple refinishing. It brings history to a family, a common denominator, a family bond. And isn’t that what family is all about? No price can be put on that.

Amish Highchairs not only create memories through generations, it provides a safe place to feed your infant. Metal-legged highchairs are not always as stable and can easily be overturned. An antsy child and an unstable highchair equals danger. Amish Highchairs are constructed with a growing infants needs and can easily take your child through early toddler years. Look at some of the great styles of Amish Highchairs Amish Retail.com can have delivered to your door just in time before the baby stork arrives.


Highchair - Acorn Style - Flip Tray - Oak



Highchair - Sheaf Style - Slide Tray - Oak



Highchair - Wheat Style - Flip Tray - Oak



Highchair-Royal Mission-slide tray

AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

7 comments:

  1. I love it! My first grandchild is due next month and I've been looking at high chairs. One of these would be perfect for my little prince. I've several pieces of amish made furniture myself. I'm not sure why this didn't occur to me sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About a month ago I bought the Royal Mission highchair, anticipating the arrival of my first grandchild. I liked it's contemporary looks. The stork arrived a couple of weeks early and delivered us a big surprise. Instead of the one big baby we were expecting, we got two pint sized ones. Everyone is doing swell but I'll be buying a matching highchair very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an antique high chair in my attic that looks very similar to the oak Wheat Style with the flip tray. There is no strap on the old one. I wonder if there is any way to tell if it was made by an Amish wood worker. I've looked and there is no company sign on it anywhere. It's still in usable condition but I don't want anything to happen to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are grown and gone with family's of their own. I do wish I had a high chair that wouldn't take up a lot of room. I was immediately taken with the Royal Mission high chair with the slide tray. I think it would acutally fit inside of my utility closet. Those straight legs are a great asset in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm expecting my first child at the end of the month. I know he won't be needing a high chair for several months but I want to have it here when he's ready. My Mom told me to find the one I want and she would get it for me. The baby is just the first of many I'm planning on. I know the Amish built furniture will last through them all. I think I've decided on the Acorn Style. All that's left is to call Mom and let her know. You made the chore an easy one, I didn't even have to leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent high chairs! Three of us are going in for our neice to buy one of your unique and beautiful high chairs. She plans on having 4 kids---and she is only on her first one--so we need a high chair that will last.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our chair looks so pretty in the kitchen. It's nice & sturdy and we trust our child in it to be safe.

    ReplyDelete