Monday, April 5, 2010

Home Office Decorating Ideas



If you work from home and have your own office space, you know what it is like to be in that it room a large portion of your day. Because of the amount of time you spend in your home office, you want it to be comfortable and functional.

Your personality and work style can play a role in how you accessories and decorate your home office. For people who see clients or customers in their home office, consideration needs to be taken for the comfort of the client/customer as well.

Amish Retail furniture has furniture that can accessorize any personality and function in a home office. The major piece of furniture needed in a home office is the desk- the control center. It needs to be functional to handle all you do. If you work on a computer, as most do, it has to be able to house your computer system effortlessly while still providing ample workspace. Ample storage areas are another consideration that needs to be taken if you house a lot of files and paper work.

Make sure your office has ample lighting, seating area if you see customers/clients in your home office, and décor that reflects your personality or business. Lawyers that work from their home made want to keep there home office theme serious even if their off work hours personality is that of fun or even a jokester. If you do not see customers/clients in your home office, then your décor is not important, other than it being something you feel comfortable living in.

Selecting the right furniture, décor, and color scheme in your home office can greatly enhance your productivity and enjoyment of your space.

ABOUT THE PICTURE:

#81 Corner Computer Desk
The #81 Corner Computer Desk is shown in oak in the traditional design. This unit can be semi customized to meet the needs of the client.

The 6 piece unit as shown is available with a mission flat panel design, the traditional design has a raised panel look and the shaker design is also available (see the door panels at the end of this section). Available in oak, cherry or quartersawn oak.

This unit has a left wall space of 62"W x 24" deep. The right wall unit is 85"W x 24" deep and 74" tall. The monitor opening measures 28 1/2" D x 38" W x 22" high. The printer opening is 20" deep x 21" wide and 13 1/2" tall. The computer tower opening is 22" D x 11" wide and 23" tall.

The drawers are full extension ball bearing slides and the shelves are adjustable. Choose your stain and hardware choice. We also have matching File cabinets for this unit.


AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen a more beautiful and functional computer desk. I'd be proud to have this not only in my home but in my office as well. A CPA never has enough storage space, but this looks like it would come amazingly close. I'm sure to be the envy of the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process of starting my own contracting business and I will have a home office as well as one down town. This corner computer desk would be perfect for both offices. It has a classy look but is totally functional with lots of storage too. I couldn't have designed a better one if I had tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a corner computer desk and my secretary just showed me this one. I haven't seen one I like better than this and I've been looking for quite some time. It's an elegant looking piece that I would be proud to have any of my clients see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a home office, but I'd get one in a heartbeat if I could put that corner unit in it. What a beauty and all that storage room too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband just passed the bar exam and will be opening up an office soon. I just found your site and the corner desk is just what I've been thinking about getting for him. He already has his office space and it's being painted and recarpeted. I've already ordered the desk and it will be delivered right after the remodeling is done. I know he'll be touched and surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have clients that come to my home for business. This is the perfect home office wood furniture I need to look professional. I'm anxiously awaiting for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete