Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cedar Amish Furniture



Most people know the benefits of storing items in a cedar chest or cedar lined closet. Its aromatic heartwood is lavender-red in color, and is prized for making Amish cedar chests, closet wood lining, cedar shavings, Amish outdoor furniture, and small Amish carvings. The aroma of Amish cedar furniture alone will make one fall in love with it. A lot of the Amish outdoor furniture is made from cedar wood, generally in their log style furniture.

Cedar or also known as Red cedar is actually a type of Juniper. Junipers can reach heights up to 30 feet and can grow as wide as 15 feet when found in the open. Cedar Amish Furniture is known for its durability and its aromatic essence that can leave an entire room smelling fresh. The most commonly purchased Amish furniture piece is the cedar chest.

ABOUT THE PICTURE:
48" Adirondack Cedar Love Glider - New Style

Western Red Cedar is lightweight but stable and is less likely to crack, bow or sag and warp than even treated lumber.

Western Red Cedar "heart wood" contains natural oils that act as preservatives to help the wood resist insect attack and decay. This same oil gives cedar its distinctive smell and does not absorb much heat and on the hottest days, your cedar furniture will stay cool.

Western Red Cedar furniture does not need to be finished. If allowed to age outdoors without finish, the wood grain will raise slightly and the wood will weather to a light silver-gray with darker streaks. However, we feel that it is the best interest of our customers that you would like to maintain the gold color of the Western Red Cedar, so we apply a sealer to protect the wood from water and sun. This makes your new Western Red Cedar addition even more enjoyable and lasting.

AmishRetail.com has been selling high quality Amish Furniture since 1998. Although we are based in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have compiled an extensive selection of our favorite Amish Furniture products and accessories from manufacturers across the nation. We sell only the best products of the highest quality such as Amish Dinning room furniture and accessories, Amish bedroom furniture and accessories, Amish living room furniture and accessories, Amish children’s room furniture and accessories, Amish kitchen furniture and accessories, Amish office furniture and accessories, Amish hallway/entryway furniture and accessories, Amish home accessories, Amish dolls and doll furniture, Amish art, Amish jewelry boxes and bible boxes, and so much more.

Partly because of our refusal to sell anything but the best and partly because of our dedication to both our customers and our products, we are the leading Internet seller of Amish Furniture and accessories. You can count on us to provide you with high quality products, great deals, and excellent customer service.
Contact AmishRetail.com
Customer service numbers:
Toll Free: 888-98-AMISH (888-982-6474)
Local: 801-649-5391
Monday - Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Mountain Time
Fax: 801-606-2834
Email: admin@AmishRetail.com
Postal Mail:
1192 East Draper Parkway
Suite 302
Draper, UT 84020

Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Twitter @ AmishRetail
Facebook @ AmishRetail

4 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of styles of gliders but never one with the Adirondack style seats. I like it a lot. I've always been partial to cedar. I love the smell of it. This would look great on my patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great looking glider and the style will match the Adirondack chairs I already have on my deck. I was looking at one of the padded ones with the cover on it but I like this much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My glider was stolen while we were on vacation. I was devasted. When I found the Adirondack style glider here, I would have thanked whoever took it if I had known who it was. I like this one way better than the one they took.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband just asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day. I really like the Adirondack style glider so I brought up your site and showed it to him. He like it too and said he would get it ordered. It may not make it here by Mother's Day but I'll know it's on the way and that's good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete